join our journey
With net-plastic neutrality, we’re reassuring those new to 1-day lenses that not only are daily disposables the healthiest way to wear contact lenses, but they can also make a positive impact on the planet. Patients can enjoy all of the convenience, comfort, and performance of clariti 1 day without being concerned about introducing any incremental plastic waste into the environment. This allows you to be viewed positively by conscientious consumers.8
By prescribing clariti® 1 day you’re creating an emotional connection9 with your patients that attracts return customers9,10—and that’s good for your practice’s and the planet’s future.
of consumers say they’re motivated to be loyal to a brand by knowing that they share the same values.10
of US contact lens wearers who do not currently wear daily disposable lenses, say they would be interested in trying a plastic neutral 1-day lens1
A full family of lenses makes it easy for you to fit virtually any patient with clariti 1 day. They will enjoy great performance and exceptional everyday value. And the sustainability of clariti 1 day provides a unique opportunity for your patients to make an impact and build a better future and for you to build a stronger practice.
Sustainability is something that matters to you and your patients—and CooperVision supports that by continuously working to operate more sustainably. Our commitment to conservation through manufacturing and our partnership with Plastic Bank enables you to have the sustainability conversation with your patients—and to show that you share their values. Want to take it even further? Us too, so stay tuned to see what’s next in our ongoing efforts to help patients see their best and to do better for the environment.
*As of Q1 FY 2018. Data subject to change.
1. CVI data on file 2020. Decision Analyst online survey with 1-day soft CL wearers in US, n=304. Top 3 box on 7 point scale
2. 2020 Survey. The Recycling Partnership.
3. Plastics Industry Association. Why is medical plastic packaging so essential? Accessed January 5, 2021. https://thisisplastics.com/safety/why-are-medical-plastic-packages-so-essential/
4. Phillipe L. The differences between carbon neutral, plastic-free, and plastic neutral every eco-conscious shopper should know. Real Simple. April 17, 2020. Accessed December 21, 2020. https://www.realsimple.com/home-organizing/green-living/carbon-neutral-plastic-free
5. Amount is defined as weight. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in clariti® 1 day orders in a specified time period. clariti® 1 day plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
6. CVI data on file 2020. Sustainability report, clariti® 1 day in US.
7. About Plastic Bank. Accessed December 21,2020. https://plasticbank.com
8. Luensmann D et al. Toric lens fitting success supported by an online fitting App. Poster to be presented at NCC/BCLA 2020. Woods J et al. Validation of a multifocal contact lens online fitting app. BCLA poster presentation 2019. Retrospective analysis refraction data with OptiExpert (n=96 eyes) with Rx range +5.00 to -6.00DS, ≤ -1.00DC; ADDs +1.50 to +2.50D.
9. CVI data on file 2021; Rx coverage database n=203,946 eyes; 14 to 41 years for clariti® 1 day sphere and clariti® 1 day toric; 42 to 70 years for clariti® 1 day multifocal. Combined 82.2% coverage.
10. CVI data on file 2020. prospective, double masked, bilateral, randomized cross-over dispensing 1-week study, with clariti® 1 day and 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST in FRP SiHy wearers. N=55; p<0.01.
11. Observational satisfaction survey involving 1718 patients (new lens wearers n=1091, refitted lens wearers n=627) who were fitted with clariti® 1 day.
12. White K, Habib R, Hardisty DJ. How to SHIFT consumer behaviors to be more sustainable: a literature review and guiding framework. J Marketing. 2019;83(3):22-49. doi:10.1177/0022242919825649.
13. Veldwijk J. The role of sustainability in customer loyalty. CustomerThink. October 12, 2020. Accessed January 4, 2021.
14. CGS survey reveals sustainability us driving demand and customer loyalty. News release. CGS; January 10, 2019. Accessed January 3, 2021.